Tuesday, April 22, 2008
A Fun Saturday - Posted by Elissa
Tanya, Terryn and I had a great day Saturday. First, we had a nice visit with Richard at his cigar shop. I won't go back there for lottery tickets though. Then we walked to Big Foot Lodge and had a delicious lunch. Then we drove down the most gorgeous street in Memphis in the Spring, Belvedere. I showed them IC. Then we decided to go to the Zoo. The animals were very active and lively and fun to watch. At the elephants, I taught Terryn another big word, magnificent. The train came by and she wanted to ride it, but I told her no because there were too many people on it and I would be claustrophobic. I then asked her if she knew what claustrophobic meant, she answered very confidently that yes she did know, it is when you are afraid of Santa Claus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! She's going to be a linguist when she grows up!
Post a Comment